Feb 2, 2006

Let me go on like I blister in the sun!

The title/lyric is from Blister In The Sun by Violent Femmes, their biggest (substitute only) hit. I was always told this song was about masturbation and so it was the first one that came to mind for today's post. However new evedince has refuted such a claim. I don't know if you wiki, but I can't stop and I found the entry on this song utterly amazing. Click on the title to read the wiki entry on this song.

The First Ever THE WEEKLY INAPPROPRIATE CHURCH SIGN

Each Thursday I will be posting a church sign that I find humorous. Sometimes that means perverted, sometimes just dumb, sometimes extremely unintentionally hilarious, and often just witty. Today's falls in the perverted category. I think I have a mostly PG-13 audience.

Welcome to THE WEEKLY INAPPROPRIATE CHURCH SIGN



Tune in next week for another church sign that clearly isn't what Jesus would do!

1 comment:

2L said...

ahahahahah! I was wondering how Violent Femmes lyrics as a heading was going to turn out. [Pleasantly surprised, and still laughing...]