Mar 2, 2006

Let me see that thong!

Lyrics from Sisqo's Thong Song are actually too obvious. But they are not at all important.

Men, my brothers, random fellas who have found this site I strongly urge you to click on the title above. When you do you will see some beautiful words; Lisa Loeb in a thong! That's right!

ADDITION 3/2
I was so pumped about the masses seeing this video I went and figured out how to snag it from ifilm. You should be able now to see this video right from my blog.

Ladies you can check it out too, but I'll understand if you don't.



And why doe she say she is parading around in a thong? The Devil!
Yeah, if the devil is television ratings.

Regardless, in light of this new ewidence I have an important announcement to make:
Lisa Loeb has been officially reinstated to the J.D.'s possible future wife list!

No comments: