Apr 17, 2006

One life, but we're not the same. We get to carry each other. Carry each other. One.

The title/lyric is from the song One by U2, which today was voted the best pop lyric of all time. I tend to agree although I prefer Johnny Cash's cover to their original. Clicking the link willt ake you to a very cool article about how Episcopal church's are building worship services around U2's music!

I need to be a better activist.

I have been a signature bearer/supporter of The ONE Campaign since its inception. I think it's a terrific idea. From today on I will have a link to the ONE campaign's site linked on the right side of my blog. If you don't know anything about this campaign check the site out, read the blog, listen to the podcasts, and if you're so inclined sign the declaration, order bands, and get involved! If you live near me I have about twenty bands left (it's the only way to financially support the campaign) and I'll gladly give you one for free. I'm just feeling today that there is a whole lot more we can be doing and this is one way I know to start.

No comments: