Nov 6, 2007

In the fear and alarm, you did not desert me my brothers in arms.

This lyric is a great line from a great song by Dire Straits called Brothers In Arms. It has been used in a couple of creative ways by some TV shows. No better in my opinion than on my favorite show The West Wing in its second season finale in its best episode called Two Cathedrals. Click the title to see that scene and wonder if Bartlett runs for a second term!!!!

Tuesdays are busy days for me and so I am inventing a new weekly segment that I can put up pretty easily. Here for the first time, and my mom will especially like it I think, wlecome to

THE WEEKLY PIC OF THE ADVENTURES OF J.D. ROSE


J.D. with his little brother Diggety at Church Camp

And for those like me wanting to see it now, here's the clip earlier in that West Wing episode when the President has a throw down with The Almighty. Here's what you need to know; his secretary has just been killed in a car accident, his Assistant Chief of Staff who's like a son to him has been shot and almost killed, he's about to announce to the press that he's been hiding MS, and his VP, Hoynes, wants him to let him have the nomination. Watch this fantastic scene!

No comments: