Apr 28, 2006

Let's go back to bed.

This is a Jewel lyric from her early work when she was a possible future wife of mine. Click the title and visit her website and I think you might find out why she is no longer on the list if the audio from her new album comes up too. That's okay, we'll always have 1998.

Yesterday I was consumed with a few things; trying to write a sermon, put together a presentation for consistory, find my replacement, and catch my breath. So far today hasn't been all that worth being awake and I'm questioning waking up. However, with my apologies, here is
THE WEEKLY INAPPROPRITAE CHURCH SIGN

This sign was passed on to me by a dear friend who drew from it that I may indeed be a good fit in the Houston area! I'm not entirely sure what she meant!

Sorry to keep you all waiting and thanks Deb.

No comments: