Apr 6, 2006

Where do bad folks go when they die? They don't go to heaven where the angels fly. They go to the lake of fire and fry!

Today's lyric is from the most theologically Southern Baptist song Nirvana ever performed. From their Unplugged in New York set, this is Lake of Fire. Click the title to visit a cool fan site from the UK.

I almost didn't get this sign on today, but I knew my Aunt Terry would be looking for it. I was in Louisville interviewing with a big UCC church there the last 24 hours or so. I just got back. I'll say that Louisville is a much cooler town than I imagined and I just found out one of my best friends is doing his residency there starting this summer. Shout out to Brian at Ramsi's and his $10 Pino special! Will have more to say soon. For now enjoy

THE WEEKLY INAPPROPRIATE CHURCH SIGN

I think Southern Baptists need to find some happy thoughts.




Or at least tone down their brimstone a bit. Sheesh!

No comments: