May 4, 2007

Thank you very much Mr. Roboto, for helping me escape just when I needed to.

I had never actually looked at the lyrics to Styx' classic Mr. Roboto (used above) but they are weird. Instead of going to see Styx' website, I have linked a very cool website that will help you make your own robot; a task Keith Miller and I never accomplished but discussed throughout much of elementary school. Today is Keith's 28th birthday! Hope it was a good one Dr. Miller.

So after finding the He-Man clip the other day I wondered what other clips of my 80's cartoon heroes I might find doctored and hilarious. I found this and must say, it made my day. To all of you Reagan babies, here is Optimus Prime and the crew breaking off some Run DMC/Aerosmith in style.



July 4th Micahel Bay (The Rock, Armageddon, Bad Boys I and II, The Island) will bring the Transfromers to their live-action fruition. I bet they won't dance though. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: