Oct 10, 2007

I don't know what it is about you that makes me wanna run and jump inside you.

The lyric comes from the subject of today's blog, a song called Tonight. Click the title to visit the website of my latest muse.

Boys and girls, it is time for another installment of a Thorns series.
Today I present...
WOMEN I AM IN LOVE WITH Part 2
KATE WALSH


Ofcourse it's a musician, a 24 year old British one whom I am falling madly for just hearing, let alone seeing, sing. Here is a group of Miss Walsh's videos. First a live performance caught on tape.



If that doesn't turn your crank then here is a music video she shot for her song Don't Break My Heart



If you only watch one of these, make it this one!!!
Here she is with her song Your Song, which highlights the beauty of both the singer and the work. Of this song on her bio it suggests that if you aren't moved on it, you may need to "check your pulse". I agree...


What else should I say. I am ofen smitten by talented musicians. And that I find her music and videotaped person so warm only makes it that much easier to admit Kate Walsh is
A WOMAN I AM IN LOVE WITH!

No comments: